Re: is K3 the right one?

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 12:51:01PM +0800, hong jun wrote:
> hi everyone:
>     i'm newbie.

Welcome to The Hurd :)

> it can't use the key "Caps Lock" which is on the left of my keybord,
> the "Caps Lock" LED has no reactition when i press the key down, so i
> only can use "SHIFT"+KEY to replace.

I don't know about the other problems, but I think that I can explain
this one: that key is, by default, bound to -control-, not -caps lock-.

I imagine that this is because most of the current users find it
more convenient to have it bound to control, since that key use used
much more often than caps-lock.... I think that there's a way to change
that, but someone else would have to say what it is--I don't know it, off
the top of my head.

--
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
 is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke