is K3 the right one?

hi everyone:
    i'm newbie. i just download hurd-K3 and burned it to 4 CD-Rs.(i
guessed the date of these ISOs is the newest ,so i did.) after read
about the installation-guide under hurd-doc/, i installed it on a 1.8G
partition and rebooted OK. i edited my grub.conf so it can automaticly
boot gnumach1.2, and bash works OK. but the problem is :
1 it can't use the key "Caps Lock" which is on the left of my keybord,
the "Caps Lock" LED has no reactition when i press the key down, so i
only can use "SHIFT"+KEY to replace.
2  it seems if i didn't use the keyboard a few minutes longer, the
machine hung up.
3 the gnumach can't recognize my net card which is D-link DFE530.i can't
find the entry eth0 under /dev .
4 my CDROM can't mount ,and the reason is similar to 3.

so i can't install more package now. and maybe the false is on my side.
so can you help me?
by the way , i use intel CY700 ,i810 ,ATA cdrom 20G harddisk.