Re: x-window-system

> > Marcus' console is far better than GNU Screen!
>
> [...]
>
> Of course it is.

:)

> But it is still lacking stability. I have experienced several freezes
> of the console server. (I could still telnet to my box.) Another
> annoyance is that, once you have run 'console -d vga -d pc_kbd -d
> generic_speaker /dev/vcs', you cannot exit console without
> rebooting. Just killing the program freezes the screen.

Interesting. I wonder if it has to do with that dlclose problem. Could you
please test my patch to fix this? I hope this will fix the bug.

Please report the other bugs, I'll have a look at them.

ps. Do you have the same problem when not using the generic_speaker? My speaker
is broken and because of that I don't use that driver. It is also possible that
is the cause of the instability.

Thanks,
Marco