Re: [OT] Programming - Where to start (Pretty Long)

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 02:41, bddebian@cox.net wrote:
> Hello,
> So, to make a short story, long...

 Port everything in site in Debian to the Hurd.  There are still
a lot of things that probably don't work.  I'm sure you'll do dumb
things, but everyone does, just keep getting things to compile and
test them well to see if you fixes actually do what you think.

> Thanks!!
>
> Barry deFreese
> Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"
> Debian Testing "Sarge"
> Registered Linux "Newbie" #302256 - Debian Developer Wannabe

 Also, listen to the other guys, they know more than me :)

Jim