Re: Debootstrap on GNU/Hurd Status

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 08:45:12PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> I don't really care how the login user ends up in /etc/passwd.

Perhaps we could move that part into base-config? Would make more sense
to me at least. Sure, we'll have to port base-config first, but that
will have to happen (for Debian GNU/Hurd at least) anyway.

There's a s/390-specific script in /usr/lib/base-config already, so I
guess we could persuade joeyh to include a Hurd specific one. Any other
stuff that could go in there?

Michael