Re: Debian-Gentoo collaboration on GNU/Hurd ports

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 01:33:31PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:
> fine! i still like having a separate list of api-porting-related bugs in
> debian BTS, but as Marcus said Savannah is the canonical place.

I hope you aer talking about bugs in the Hurd and GNU Mach (and MiG, and
whatever other components we come up with).

> - the Glibc savannah site [1] doesn't have an entry for bugs. what do
> the libc people here (Roland? :)) think about creating one?

This depends.  If it is a genuine bug in the latest CVS (and are prepared to
deal with any responses from the hackers), you can try libc-alpha.  Otherwise
you should use the Debian BTS.

> - again, what about using a tag to identify apt-porting-related bugs
> in savannah?

tags for bug reports will be created when I (or some other hacker) feel the
need for it.  How and which tags are created follows an undocumented pattern
that only exists in my head (and even there only vaguely).

So just start filing reports, and then we can see.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/