built Xfree86 4.3.0-0ds3v1

Hello!

I finished building xfree86 4.3.0-0ds3v1, binary packages can be
fetch from my repository:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~rmh/apt ./

note that the Xserver and other stuff is still broken (see below), if you
succeed at running it, though, please report.

all build errors are not fixed yet! the complete set of patches that
either fix or workaround them is in http://people.debian.org/~rmh/xfree86/.
see the 00README file for details

particularly, there are two build errors in need for a decent fix. i
put here the info for anyone who wants to look at them and, unlike me,
has the time and knowledge to do it:

 xf86Events.c undefined VT_ACTIVATE (for ioctl)
   hack: apply xf86Events.diff
   status: see
     http://lists.debian.org/debian-hurd/2003/debian-hurd-200303/msg00020.html
 wrong number of arguments in getpw macros
   hack: apply xgetpw-macro-stuff.diff

the rest are being worked on (except the troff/nroff issue, which stays
realy odd for now)

--
Robert Millan

make: *** No rule to make target `war'.  Stop.

Another world is possible - Just say no to genocide