Re: Hurd

Hi,

GNU/Hurd is still being actively developed
as far as I know : )

The future is hard to tell, my crystal ball
broke recently during a upgrade. Their are
folks designing
a device driver framework for an upcoming
micro-kernel release for the Hurd. Others
are makeing and fixing Debian packages.

The K2 series development CDs are pretty
cool to start with. Just remember that the
installer isn't as smooth
as the other Debian ports and the whole
system is using
Debian unstable packages.