Re: Xfree86 4.2

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 10:06:44PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:
> I need X 4.2 as a build-dependency for porting; we have 4.1 in alpha atm.
> before going for 4.2 i have a pair of questions:
> - has anyone tried at 4.2? any build problem?

I almost finished building Xfree 4.2 yesterday. Sadly
I ran out of space on the partition, but before that I
built a few of the dependencies that I couldn't find
elsewhere. They're at:

	ftp://gnufans.org/gnu/hurd/debian/

No Packages file, so you cannot use it as an APT source
yet. I'll continue working on this later today.

Regards
 /Joachim

--
Joachim Nilsson  :: <joachim AT vmlinux DOT org>
+46-(0)21-123348 :: <http://joachim.vmlinux.org>