Re: H3 first reboot after install failed

El dl, 18 mar 2002 21:06:05 Diego Roversi ha escrit:

If you want suggest me to use bochs because is free, that's fine, but
don't
try to say to me that bochs is faster because is a *huge* lie. It's true
that offer a quite complete emulation of a basic PC, except for netcard.

Please reread my message, I said that bochs has better performance
just after speaking about plex86. Bochs is actually 5/3 faster than
plex86, but still slower than vmware.

Robert Millan          Debian GNU/* user
zeratul2 wanadoo es    http://getyouriso.dyndns.org/