Re: ipv6 on hurd

Niels a écrit :

 > kilobug@freesurf.fr (Gaël Le Mignot) writes:
 >> The current tcp/ip stack (the pfinet server) is IPv4 only, but a
 >> redesign and reimplementation of this stack is in progress.

 > What are you referring to here? I think most agree that the current
 > pfinet is a somewhat ugly hack that probably should be replaced sooner
 > or later. And someone (Jeff Bailey, IIRC) said a while ago that he'd
 > like to hack on that, but I read that as wish, not much more.

 > But that's all I've seen. So is anybody actually working on a hurdish
 > networking stack? I've seen no signs of that.

Well, kotry was speaking of that on #hurd, I guess he is working on it,
but I may have misunderstood, and I have no ideas of how much work he has
done yet.

--
Gael Le Mignot "Kilobug" - kilobug@freesurf.fr - http://kilobug.free.fr
GSM         : 06.71.47.18.22 (in France)   ICQ UIN   : 7299959

Member of HurdFr: http://hurdfr.org - The GNU Hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org