Re: J2 images

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 04:30:25PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:

> 1. libperl5.6 is missing.  I could get the previous version from the J1
> CDs

Correct.  I'm trying to get db4.0 to build so that we can get perl5.8
in, but it's not going well.

> I would be glade to hear of any other issues that I need to be aware
> of.

The image after this will likely be based on glibc 2.3, so we'll have
to see how the breakage goes for that.

Jeff Bailey

learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)
 - Wolfgang Jaehrling