Re: J2 images

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 04:30:25PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:

> 1. libperl5.6 is missing.  I could get the previous version from the J1
> CDs

Correct.  I'm trying to get db4.0 to build so that we can get perl5.8
in, but it's not going well.

> I would be glade to hear of any other issues that I need to be aware
> of.

The image after this will likely be based on glibc 2.3, so we'll have
to see how the breakage goes for that.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)