J2 images

I will have some time over the next week, so I am looking at these images
again.  Two questions.

1. libperl5.6 is missing.  I could get the previous version from the J1
CDs

2.  Has the problem of only booting into single-user mode been fixed?

I would be glade to hear of any other issues that I need to be aware of.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz