Re: new document

I tried to fix the problems you identified.

Some minor issues are corrected, but to be
sincere, I wasn't able to find out, how to

	- build bootable gnummach-2.x
	- build bootable Hurd
I tried to build gnumach-2.x on `J1' as I described here:

http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/hbg/hbg.html#Building%20GNUmach-2.x

Building succeeded - installation succeeded - but when
I tried to boot it, I have got the following
message:

	Root device name? [hd0s5]
	Server boot script? [/dev/hd0s5/boot/servers.boot]

(I used your hint `make kernel-ide' when building the kernel,
   so I think that the driver should be compiled into the kernel,
   however the installed kernel behaves as the driver misses)
When I tried to compile The Hurd (hurd-20020804) on J1
as I describe here:

http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/hbg/hbg.html#Building%20The%20Hurd

There was no problem with compiling it, however when
I reboot, it somehow can't be booted. The last message
I saw was the notice that `exec' server is beeing started,
but it probably failed and no other server was started

If there is somebody who does not have these problems and
would like to help me, please let me know

- what Hurd you are using (i.e. if you use `J1', or the Markus' tarball,
    or something else)
- how should I change the instructions

--
Matej Kosik