compiling new linux drivers into gnumach

Is it feasible to add drivers from Linux into gnumach?
(maybe not, as it would explain why gnumach 1.3 sticks to the linux 2.0
drivers)

My network card is not recognised by gnumach.
Under GNU/Linux the driver is tulip. I tried replacing simply tulip.c.
GNU Mach then cross-compiles successfully, and detects the card at bootup.
However when running settrans to configure the network, it just hangs.

Is it at all possible to try and patch up drivers this way? Should I
just wait for OSKit Mach?

Thanks for any help

Jeremy Bryant