Re: texmacs package => how to debug a hurd problem?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: texmacs package => how to debug a hurd problem?
- From: PUYDT Julien <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 30 Jul 2002 12:15:49 +0200
- Message-id: <1028024147.4110.3.camel@turing>
- In-reply-to: <1027351102.751.14.camel@turing>
- References: <1027351102.751.14.camel@turing>
Le lun 22/07/2002 à 17:18, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> just to say that the current debian package can be built and used under
> the hurd. No patch needed.
Well, after further tests, it seems the "can be used under the hurd"
isn't that sure; it hangs after a while. By hang, I don't mean it is
killed with an error message, I mean it sits there, doing nothing (no
keyboard input, no window redrawing, etc).
So now I need to learn how to debug a program under the hurd... Any
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org