Re: texmacs package => how to debug a hurd problem?

Le lun 22/07/2002 à 17:18, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> just to say that the current debian package can be built and used under
> the hurd. No patch needed.

Well, after further tests, it seems the "can be used under the hurd"
isn't that sure; it hangs after a while. By hang, I don't mean it is
killed with an error message, I mean it sits there, doing nothing (no
keyboard input, no window redrawing, etc).

So now I need to learn how to debug a program under the hurd... Any
advice?