Re: texmacs package => how to debug a hurd problem?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: texmacs package => how to debug a hurd problem?
- From: Paul Emsley <email@example.com>
- Date: 30 Jul 2002 12:06:47 +0100
- Message-id: <1028027207.2496.32.camel@maybelline>
- In-reply-to: <1028024147.4110.3.camel@turing>
- References: <1027351102.751.14.camel@turing> <1028024147.4110.3.camel@turing>
On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 11:15, PUYDT Julien wrote:
> So now I need to learn how to debug a program under the hurd... Any
There are several discussions of using gdb with the Hurd in the
archives. Here is one:
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com