Re: fdisk

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 06:34:53PM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:

> Yes, when i saw James proposal i tought about it, and i think
> that rewriting or modifing it to be a libparted frontend is
> the way to go beacuse the current src is a mess. It can also
> be used by Linux.
>
> If you want we can work on this.

Well i'm very busy atm, and i'm novice at C so i was thinking
on learning about it as i go.. If you want to write that
frontend i could rather disturb you, so feel free to go at it :)

btw, is the UI code from fdisk usable?

> I've got all what is not really Linux specific to compile under the Hurd.
> And yes quite unportable, 100k of patch :P. I'm testing and polishing
> last details, but in few days it will be finished.

could you list what you have? as said before it'd be good to put it on
respective GNU packages.

cheers,

--
Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992