Re: fdisk

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 06:34:53PM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> Yes, when i saw James proposal i tought about it, and i think
> that rewriting or modifing it to be a libparted frontend is
> the way to go beacuse the current src is a mess. It can also
> be used by Linux.
> If you want we can work on this.

Well i'm very busy atm, and i'm novice at C so i was thinking
on learning about it as i go.. If you want to write that
frontend i could rather disturb you, so feel free to go at it :)

btw, is the UI code from fdisk usable?

> I've got all what is not really Linux specific to compile under the Hurd.
> And yes quite unportable, 100k of patch :P. I'm testing and polishing
> last details, but in few days it will be finished.

could you list what you have? as said before it'd be good to put it on
respective GNU packages.

Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992