Re: Hurd

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 02:58:17AM -0700, askwzh wrote:
> After that, I still have questions. I want to know the packages-list in
> detail of  Debian GNU/Hurd H4's four CDS ! Can you give me the URL of that
> information or in another way!

	I fail to see how the packages list would be useful to you.  You
would most likely want to download the latest tarball from alpha.gnu.org
and folllow Neil Walfield's installation instructions.  If you want a
gneral overview of what software is available for the Hurd, we are
currently in the process of building and porting software from the
Debian archives.

Simon