Re: Status Update

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 05:51:30PM +0200, Oystein Viggen wrote:

> > 2) Buildd is now running, and reports are appearing at
> > http://buildd.debian.org/

> Does this mean that hurd-i386 will be appearing on the stats/ page
> at the same URL in a while, too?  (Gotta love them stats ;)

I don't know for certain.  I know that during the release, most of the
stats were narrowed down to just release archs.  I suspect that others
will be added back in after Woody finally gets out the door.

Remind me in a month (year, decade.. whenever woody's released *g*)
and I'll follow up on this.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
 One of the great things about books is sometimes
 there are some fantastic pictures.