Status Update

Here's an overall status update:

1) libc0.3 was accepted last night.  It should be in today's dinstall
(or katie, or something.  I can't keep all the ladies who run Debian
straight in my head)

2) Buildd is now running, and reports are appearing at
http://buildd.debian.org/

Note that I expect the box to crash twice a day or so.  (Flamewar
followups to /dev/null, please) - That means that I will start it at
about 0945 and 1815 (Eastern) every weekday.  I try not to come to the
office on weekends.

3) Grant Bowman has offered to see if he can take these status reports
and keep part of the Twiki updated so that there's a continuing list
of packages that are known to fail.  Perhaps if we get this to a place
we like it, we can consider contributing this to buildd.debian.org so
it's available for all arches.

4) With a few exceptions, my time has now shrunk to where I'm not
likely to be on IRC during the week.  If you have questions or
whatnot, please prefer email.  If I have a moment, I can always hop
on.

Thanks to (in no particular order) Alfred, Grant, Roland, Marcus,
Neal, Jeroen, James, Ryan (and my wife Angie for putting up with me)
during this whole transition.  With libc0.3 getting accepted upstream,
I pretty much consider it a done deal now.  Now it's time to shake out
the bugs.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
 One of the great things about books is sometimes
 there are some fantastic pictures.