Re: Removing constipation - Back to Basics >Re: where do NEW packages go?

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 03:07:53AM +0200, Jeroen Dekkers <jeroen@dekkers.cx> was heard to say:
> I think it's too philosophical for Debian; most of them are part of
> the open source movement and want to avoid talking about freedom,
> philosophy and ideology. It's for this reasons, and other reasons,
> that I'm going out of Debian and help GNU.

  Ah!  I knew there was a reason we had the Debian Open Source Guidelines
(DOSG), that we're the only Linux distribution that doesn't acknowledge
GNU in its title, that we stuffed KDE into our distribution ASAP, GPL
violations or no GPL violations...it all makes sense now!

  Daniel

|                       Gil-Galad was an Elven king;                          |
|                       of him the harpers sadly sing.                        |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/