Re: where do NEW packages go?

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 02:11:33AM +0200, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:
> The Debian GNU/Hurd people are waiting weeks for dpkg and libc0.3 to
> go into the archive. Somehow the ftp-masters think they know more
> about the Hurd than the Debian GNU/Hurd people and think that they
> should make the decision whether the new ABI is okay.

How exactly did you come to that conclusion? From what I gather, you're
merely waiting for it to be allowed in. It is _far_ more likely that this is
because no ftpmaster has gotten around to editing the override file or some
such, not because they want to screw up your work or anything like that.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.