Re: The HURD on the desktop ?

--- David Nielsen <Lovechild@foolclan.com> wrote:
> c) I want to help out, but my skills are limited to some basic C++ knowlegde,
>
> - David Nielsen

  C++ knowlegde is probably a really useful skill.  Very soon now Jeff Bailey
will
be starting his buildd back up, and there will be failures that show up there
in
c++ programs.  If you are able to look at these when then come up and perhaps
fix them, that would be nice ;).  There are a great many things you can learn
by trying to fix programs that don't compile in GNU/Hurd.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU