Re: Gnu Hurd bochs images

On Mon, 13 May 2002 07:36:34 +0200
Robert Millan <zeratul2@wanadoo.es> wrote:

> He/she would probably be dissapointed. I would prefer not to distribute it
> untill (at least) the installation is completed and installing packages
> doesn't crash. I'd appreciate an article in kerneltrap then :)

Absolutely.  I'll check with you first next time, to confirm that you're ready.

And until then, I'll enjoy playing with the Hurd images myself.  Though slow,
it's quicker than my efforts to round up a second x86 server.

> Well, it's been quite overloaded. I was planning to send the image to the
> Bochs people later, so that they put at sourceforge.

Great.  I suppose seeing it at http://bochs.sourceforge.net/diskimages.html is
queue that the image is ready.

 Jeremy Andrews    <mailto:jeremy@kerneltrap.org>
 PGP Key ID: 8F8B617A  http://www.kerneltrap.org/