Re: Cannot install HURD: bsdutils missing

* Wolfgang Jährling <wolfgang@pro-linux.de> [020502 09:54]:
> A part of the archive (including the bsdutils package) is still on
> <ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/debian-libio>.

Out of curiosity, why is that?  Probably just convience for porting.

I'm starting to compile some packages I haven't found on either alpha or
f.d.o.  Nothing fancy yet, just seeing if they package correctly and
using them for my own use so far.  Should I upload them somewhere?

It sounds like the autobuilder will be online again sometime soon but I
don't know when.

Cheers,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>