Re: I hate to beat a dead horse, but... (spam-related)

Agreed. But what if somebody gets a virus (ahem, Outlook users) and it spams
everybody in their address book? Isn't it possible some legitimate users
could end up on the shared spam list by accident?

Just a thought. But you're right - I'm tired of having my heart melted "with
this beautiful Screen saver" :-)

Plus, Valentine's day was two weeks ago!

- Josh