Re: Success! (Was Re: Compiling gdb-5.1.1-1 on hppa)

*Dropping debian-hppa from the cc: list*

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 09:12:55PM +0100, Svein Ove Aas wrote:

> Which reminds me: when will GNU/HURD implement RFC 1149?  My 'net
> connection is a "bit" shaky at the moment, and I think it would work
> better using that...

You may get more responses if you hint as to what the particular RFC
refers to.  I've given up trying to keep track of which one specifics
what.

--
Some people play the lottery, some people use Ebay. Personally, I've
had much better luck with Ebay than the lottery