Re: My Hurd is back online!

Ok, I got oskit-mach from cvs no problem (in Hurd) with your
command there. I was able to configure and make with no
problem. The only warnings I noticed were this:

warning: __P redefined (stdio.h)

Unfortunately when I booted "kernel" it rebooted so fast
I didn't even have a chance to read any error messages,
all I saw was "Welcome to GNUMach" and then blammo!

I do have a P-II SMP machine with 440GX. I know that SMP
is supposed to be broken, I wonder if it trys to init SMP and
then bombs out and reboots?

Sorry, still no serial debugging setup yet so I'm flying blind here.

- Doug