Re: Central Hurd web (Was: question about booting hurd)

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 06:19:24PM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> Now, the reality of the situation is that GNU tries its best to
> collect Hurd-specific stuff on hurd.gnu.org while Debian tries to
> collect Debian GNU/Hurd stuff (such as the installation guide)
> on the aforementioned Debian site.  But the developers of both these
> projects are really quite taxed out actually developing the Hurd to
> keep their pages up to date with the latest documents, guides and
> whatnot.

Actually, I did most of the current versions of both sites (or at least
made the decision what to include and what not).  I started with Debian
GNU/Hurd porting pages before I had a GNU account.  Then I did the GNU Hurd
pages.  The next step is to remove most of the Debian Port pages about the Hurd,
because they are really aging and inaccurate quite a bit.