RE: German translation of the FAQ

Thanks for taking over again.

As I shortly read over it, I think,you did a good work.
As Marcus said, just take most of these "the" away.
I think, only in section 1.2 should something be written
about the pronunciation, and you should eventually add
some note, that in German, we do _not_ say "the HURD" but
just "HURD".
Something alike:
In German we say: "HURD nutzt... ", "HURD besitzt...".
But in English you say: "The HURD is...", "Using the HURD...".

As I took a look on the HTML version, I would suggest adding
some link after each section to go back to the top.
I know, giving up on something and telling somebody, how to
do it, is a little bit weird, but don't take it wrong please.

IMHO, the IEEE is an organisation. Therefore, I wrote "die IEEE".
BTW: I appreciate, that you added me on the bottom lines, and,
     somehow, I feel a little ashamed.

Henning Riedel