H1 images

The woody boot-floppies (3.0.14) has been successfully butchered and will
be the basis of the H1 images.  Only minor fiddling is needed.

I am planning to include some scripts to help with the initial
installation.  I would like some help with this.

eg. "initial.sh" installs (with dependencies):- at logrotate console-data
info man-db manpages mailx exim bsdmainutils console-common ncurses-term
doc-linux-text perl lynx anacron aptitude mc
	Suggested amendments very welcome.

I am thinking about,
developer.sh
X.sh
	What packages would be needed?
-suggestions for other *.sh please.

*** Checking out department.
The 1 gig partition limit still applies?
There are still no partitioning tools?
ppp still not functional?
apt not fixed?

 Deleting "/var/cache/apt/pkgcache.bin srcpkgcache.bin" and running
"apt-get update" before running "apt-get install foo" works well for
people with the hardware problem with apt.

I am planning to produce the H1 images in about three weeks.  A new
tarball (baseHurd.tgz) will be produced at the same time.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org