Regarding stat and bing patch for HURD

hi,

Is this what is happening in debian nowadays !!!!!
I have submitted two patches one for stat and other for bing.

Stat maintainer has to say this about my mail.

Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org> writes:

> On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 07:17:27PM +0530, Nikunj A. Dadhania wrote:
> > Its been 49 days i have submitted the patch and its still not into the
> > package. I don't know whats going on. Is there any problem in the patch
> > then please let me know.
>
> I think I told you several times that I do not have the time to work on stat
> right now. No, it has not changed in the last 49 days and no I refuse to
> explain this yet again!
>
> Michael
> --
> Michael Meskes
> Michael@Fam-Meskes.De
> Go SF 49ers! Go Rhein Fire!
> Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!

He had some questions about the patch earlier and and i replied all those questions and he was pretty happy with the patch at that time.

Similarly same thing has happened with the bing package. Micheal Shields replied:

> > I have sent a patch for stat for HURD. There was a problem of
> > MAXHOSTPATHLEN. I was awaiting the acceptance of the patch. If there
> > are some changes to be made the please let me know.
>
> I am not the maintainer for bing.
> --
> Shields.

I have written a mail to debian-devel about bing's maintainer and i got a positive reply from them.

regards
nikunj