Re: Average age

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 10:51:35PM -0400, B. Douglas Hilton wrote:
> Where exactly is Kingston Ontario? I live in Bradford Pennsylvania and
> I can get to Toronto in like 3 hours of 120kph bumper to bumper driving
> on six lanes on the QEW. I love visiting Canada. Last time I was there I
> saw the Cure at the Molson Ampitheatre and it was awesome. Some dude
> passed me a er.. cigarette, I had a great time!

Kingston is an hour and a half or so passed Toronto from where you're coming
from.  Kitchener is just a little bit closer than driving straight to TO
just a little out of the way you would be come up.

--
Ryan Golbeck <rmgolbeck@uwaterloo.ca>
Computer Science

GPG: 1024D/78916B84
1B1B 2A87 3F00 A7FB 40F3  526D 36CF BA44 7891 6B84