[Fwd: Average age]

--- Begin Message ---
Where exactly is Kingston Ontario? I live in Bradford Pennsylvania and
I can get to Toronto in like 3 hours of 120kph bumper to bumper driving
on six lanes on the QEW. I love visiting Canada. Last time I was there I
saw the Cure at the Molson Ampitheatre and it was awesome. Some dude
passed me a er.. cigarette, I had a great time!

- Doug