Is new icon 9.4.0-2 building ok on hurd?

Hiya,

I had gotten a patch to enable Icon to build on hurd-i386. I uploaded a new
version of Icon with that patch (slightly modified) a couple of weeks ago,
but there's still no hurd-i386 .deb for Icon on ftp.debian.org. Is this
because there's some other build problem with that new version of Icon, or
is it just that whatever hurd build daemon hasn't gotten around to
rebuilding Icon?

I'd like to know before I submit the patch upstream...

Thanks,

  Christian