Re: PCMCIA and other help
- To: Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
- Cc: Debian GNU/Hurd Mailing List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: PCMCIA and other help
- From: Charles Voelger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 19 Nov 2001 14:44:38 -0500
- Message-id: <1006199078.24386.4.camel@Chock-a-Boogie>
- In-reply-to: <20011119200705.A661@184.108.40.206>
- References: <1005926036.10100.0.camel@Chock-a-Boogie> <20011117015317.B935@220.127.116.11> <1005974791.15349.1.camel@Chock-a-Boogie> <20011117133907.A756@18.104.22.168> <1006195376.24386.2.camel@Chock-a-Boogie> <20011119200705.A661@22.214.171.124>
On Mon, 2001-11-19 at 14:07, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 01:42:47PM -0500, Charles Voelger wrote:
> > What is the situation with L4 Hurd?
> What L4 Hurd? There is only discussion yet, as far as I am aware.
That was all I meant. I was simply curious about it.
> > Is there a chance this will become
> > the preferred microkernel rather then OSKit-mach ? also, what kind of
> > time frame are we looking at with regards to eliminating gnumach
> > entirely?
> The next step is OSKit Mach. This is something we will probably use a
> couple of years.