Re: PCMCIA and other help

--- Charles Voelger <cvoelger@dweasel.com> wrote:
> Hi, I've run the Hurd before, but recently was inspired to actually
> start helping on it, I have it installed, and it runs fine.

 Have you read the FAQ?

> Is there a status on PCMCIA? specifically Network cards? if there
> is
> nothing is there some work I can help on?

 Perhaps the Hardware compatibility guide.
It's linked to from the faq.

> Otherwise are there tasks that are needed that would be a good
> place for
> someone totally new to the Hurd to start?
> thanks

Check the FAQ and try porting your favourite software to GNU/Hurd

James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op

Anyone refering this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU

Do You Yahoo!?