Re: German translation of the FAQ

"hriedel" <hriedel@HTWM.De> writes:
> Thanks for taking over again.

No problem.  I'm actually quite thankful, as it gave me the opportunity
for a small contribution :)

> As I shortly read over it, I think,you did a good work.
> As Marcus said, just take most of these "the" away.
[...]
> I know, giving up on something and telling somebody, how to
> do it, is a little bit weird, but don't take it wrong please.

No offence taken, I really appreciate comments!

I've uploaded a changed version to the previous location.

> IMHO, the IEEE is an organisation. Therefore, I wrote "die IEEE".

Because of Bleicke's comment I now changed it to "von dem IEEE".  As IEEE
is an "Institute of ..." this seems to me the most correct.

> BTW: I appreciate, that you added me on the bottom lines, and,
>      somehow, I feel a little ashamed.

As long as it's not because of my (somehow) bad translation, you shouldn't
;)

But seriously, finishing your translation was surely a lot easier than
starting all over from scratch.

Gruß,
Lars

--
[ Lars Weber ]-------< me@lars.in-berlin.de >-----[ GPG-ID: 1383B42E ]
+++ fingerprint: 44B1 1D23 DD53 E6B2 4AAB 4C36 0323 9141 1383 B42E +++