Re: Xbill

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 03:19:30AM +0200, Dios Del Tiempo wrote:
>  --- Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> a écrit :
> > xasteroids is already in the Debian archive, see
> > http://hurd.sourceforge.net/turtle/group/Debian/index.html
>
> I saw the last time in another link, whith the word oasis in some place; I
> guess I was looking in the wrong place.

You have missed my message where I explained that oasis is not currently
active, so the oasis web pages are out of date and will not beupdated in the
next weeks.  We will announce it on the list if it gets updated.

> > UCHIYAMA Yasushi did the port in 1998.  So there might be any new issues
>
> Yes, I saw that lot of times in my yesterday's research. But I couldn't find
> his home page; only got access denied messages and deadlinks. Is he still
> working in Hurd?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong.  You could ask Okuji Yoshinori (grub
maintainer) if you need to contact him and can't find an e-mail.   Maybe he
knows more, or can read those funny characters for you ;)

> > since then.  If you can, give it a try!  I am eyeing on it myself, but don't
> > know when I will have the time, certainly not in the next weeks.
>
> Do you have Mozilla packages? If so, could you please put them on your site to
> download? Thanks a lot, I'll be pleased to test ppp and mozilla together.

I thought it was clear that I don't.  I was trying to motivate you.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de