Playing with Lincity

Hi!      =)

I don't think this would be named as a project, but actually I'm working to
port Lincity to Hurd. As I enjoy very much this game and this is my firts port,
I would to start with an easy package.

Yesterday I get the sources and compiled in Hurd, and it compiled only with
warnings about assigning double values to int variables; it seems to work fine
(slow but fine).

In this weekend I'll fix this warnings and when I understand why one source
package contains files and code of three packages (lincity, lincity-x and
lincity-svga), and how to send it to the turtle for compiling, I'll do the last
thing.

I promise test this package exhaustively.     =)

=====
---------
---------