help with gccchecker needed

Hi,

gccchecker is an extension for gcc to check for stack corruption and other
nasty C-and-pointer-thingies.  If someone has the guts and fun to hack this
so it works on the Hurd, this would be a very useful contribution, as I
want to use it to debug the Hurd servers.  I hope to find the proc bug
this way, and maybe bugs we don't know about yet.

My primary goal is to get the Hurd more stable, so if you have other
suggestions how to debug stack corruption, let me know.

gccchecker should not be too hard to port.  I haven't taken a closer look,
though.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de