Re: Installation woes

    Yoginder> I recently downloaded the hurd files and had problems
    Yoginder> getting the hurd to configure correctly. I want to
    Yoginder> compile the hurd os on my linux machine, could you
    Yoginder> please help me out

        Hi Yoginder Handoo,

        Please give more details.

        It is not clear what you mean: "getting the hurd to configure
      correctly".  Do you mean ./configure or post-installation part
      of the Debian GNU/Hurd CD install?

        It is not clear why you want to compile using Linux?  Any good
      reason?  AFAIK, you can compile everyting natively now.

        Please give more precise error message.

        HTH,

        Paul.

--