Status update

Okay, so here's a snapshot of what's happening over the next month and
a bit or so:

By the 15th, I will have moved my turtle box to another facility and
will be disconnecting my Internet access at home.
On the 21st, I fly to New York.
>From the 26th to the 10th, I will be on vacation.

I will not have a computer at first in New York, so expect me back
online around the 15th of August.

I will be unsubscribing from most of the lists, if you need to get an
email to me in that time, please send it *directly* to my account:
jbailey@nisa.net.  I will answer anytime I can find my way to a
computer.

The autobuilder will continue to run from Canada until I can make some
arrangements to get a nice computer in New York.  It's just not worth
shipping it.

To do this well, I need a serial console (I'm going to go buy an X10
or something with serial access and power control).  So, I'll play
with that a bit next week.  If this doesn't work, I've got someone
who's willing to reboot the machine twice a day for me, but I'd rather
that we didn't need to do that.

It would also be good if there's a Debian developer who's willing to
sign packages while I'm away.  Email me privately if you're
interested.

Questions?  Let me know.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey