Re: F3 CDs

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Jeff Bailey wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 10:52:19PM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
>
> > > In the same directory is also an openssh package. Feel free to put
> > > that on the CD, but I consider it experimental (and a bit dated).
> > >
> > Do people want this on the CDs?
>
> Do you have a seperate non-us CD?  I'm a little worried, because the
> GNU ftp server is in the US.

I don't think this is an issue any longer.  I have downloaded the non-US
Debian iso images from a major US site.  I also asked about this problem
somewhere (??) and IIRC the feeling was that as long as the images were
not exported to Iraq, Libya and the like, there was no problem.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org