Re: F3 CDs

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 01:15:04PM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> > You people are pushing me.  There is about 10-20 MB space left on the two
> > CDs at this time, and I am going to have to move 10 MB from the first CD
> > to the second, some Chinese fonts are the present target.
>
> Sounds good.  If you can squeeze it on two CDs this time, it will be fine.
> And next time, be prepared for three CD images, because we can't just stop
> ;)

Actually the increase in size is making things easier as some of what was
previously rubbish is now becoming useful.

Good progress is being made with the was the CDs are built.  For example
"mirror-check" can be re-enabled as it no longer throws a fit when it
examines the Hurd sub-archive.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org