Re: Hurd F3 CDs

On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 01:06:15PM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> The scripts for the F3 series are ready.  So if there are any packages
> that people want included in this set would they get them into the main
> archive asap.  I intend to produce the images about 20 June.

I compiled and uploaded openldap, exim should now be doable.  I can't do it
until the week after next, though, so someone else please beat me to it.

ae is fine.

It would be nice to have a new glibc, but that is currently broken, so we
can't upload it.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de