Hurd F3 CDs

The scripts for the F3 series are ready.  So if there are any packages
that people want included in this set would they get them into the main
archive asap.  I intend to produce the images about 20 June.

I am having problems accessing alpha.gnu.org, does anyone know what might
be causing this?

The main disc was over size and this has meant that the some documentation
has had to be moved to the extra disc.  The Hurd is growing.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org