Re: Hurd F1 ISO and booting

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 11:52:21PM +0200, Henning Riedel wrote:
> I still try to get the kernel up and running but nobody actually seems
> to realize, that a really lean kernel should be made just for installing,
> so that all should be able to boot that piece of shit.

An accurate description of the messy gnumach kernel we use ;)

I intend to add a gnumach-lean to the gnumach package. This will increase
its size by about 200kB. Is this acceptable, or do you favour a split up
into a seperate binary package?

Any suggestions for what components to add to this kernel?

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de