Hurd F1 ISO and booting

This fucking Hurd still sucks!
I still try to get the kernel up and running but nobody actually seems
to realize, that a really lean kernel should be made just for installing,
so that all should be able to boot that piece of shit. That's not the first
mail I send about booting problems, but nobody really gave me the right
conclusion yet.
There were even guys like Neal Walfiled who just think
he's the boss and his fucking opinion is the only right one!.
Hey Neal, you bothered me, writing just 72 chars/line but you sucker
should learn first to send mail not by attachment!! OK?

Anyway, this fucking kernel still stops/halts just after the fdc gets
recognized. I already had taken off almost all cards I have in my system,
but no change. Is there anything I should know of, where gnumach does
NOT run on? Else, think about, distributing a small lean kernel, whithout
fancy stuff. It would be good to start, and THEN when the installation is
done, there should be a new kernel compiled. So I won't have to install
a Debian Linux System besides my other systems. I already have a Linux
System, but somehow, your cross-compiler won't really fit in there. The
compiler seems to be made just for Debian Linux ( think about the .deb
packaging ).

Henning Riedel
Student of Computer Science (Technical), IF99w1
HTW Mittweida, University of Applied Science
e-mail:        hriedel@htwm.de
Due to financial problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will
be shut down until further notice.